Throughout my professional journey, I have had the privilege of working with an extensive array of genres. While my experience spans across numerous genres, there are a select few that I specialize in. These include:
- This includes historical romance, contemporary romance, erotic romance, and more.
- One example of a romance novel I have edited is Mushy Love by Moriah Proctor.
- This includes psychological, forensic, paranormal, and more.
- One example of a thriller novel I have edited is Homies, Lovers, Friends… & Murder by Patrick Turner.
- Another thriller novel I edited is Judgement, She Wrote by Eliza Bolt.
- This includes paranormal, slasher, psychological, gothic horror, and more.
- This includes detective fiction, cozy mystery, supernatural, historical mystery, and more.
- LGBTQ+ Fiction
- One example of an LGBTQ+ novel I have edited is The Goblin Twins by Kit Barrie.
- Young Adult
- One example of an anthology I have edited is The Diary of a Single Mom by Browniesha Blackman.
- Memoir and Autobiography
- One example of a memoir I have edited is The Fifth Wife by Soua Lee.
- Christmas/Holiday Novels
- One example of a holiday novel I have edited is What’s Christmas Without Walnut Cookies? by Claudia Haase.
Should you not find your genre listed, I encourage you to reach out. It is entirely possible that I possess substantial expertise in your genre, allowing me to cater to your specific needs.
Services & Pricing Guide
I offer proofreading, copy editing, line editing, and developmental editing services! To learn more, check out my Services & Pricing Guide below. You can also view it here if you are on a mobile device. If you would like to schedule a 30-minute consultation to discuss your novel and my services more, click here.